The Honest Project #VegoftheWeek Campaign
I am very excited to share with you details my very first Honest Project campaign. We all know that eating more vegetables is an important part of a healthy diet. This campaign encourages all of us to eat more vegetables by giving them centre stage and the attention they deserve.
Each week, for 8 weeks, I will highlight a different vegetable. They will be everyday vegetables that are readily available. I will share with you weekly blog posts about these vegetables, interesting and tasty recipes and fun ideas and tips to help you eat more of these vegetables.
I want you to be part of this campaing and to get involved. I will be using the hashtag #VegoftheWeek to share my ideas on how best to use these vegetables and I would love for you to do likewise.
How #VegoftheWeek Works
1. Every Monday I will share that week's #VegoftheWeek on my blog and social media accounts with some tips and ideas for preparing that vegetable in interesting and tasty ways.
2. Every Wednesday, I will post a new Honest Project recipe on my blog starring that week's #VegoftheWeek.
3. I will also do a 'live' cookery demo for each week's recipe on snapchat, so make sure to follow me there. My username is thehonestproj.
4. I want you to share your favourite stories and recipes that feature the #VegoftheWeek on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook using the hashtags #VegoftheWeek and #TheHonest Project.
5. To keep up to date, follow the Honest Project on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Receive Honest Project emails straight to your inbox by subcribing using the form on the right hand side of your screen.
I am so excited to start this campaign and I really hope it will help you to discover new ways of enjoying your favourite vegetables. If you would like to share this campaign with friends, I have included social media buttons below. I will be announcing the very first #VegoftheWeek this Monday, so keep an eye out.
Thanks so much,